Kloudspot Announces Free Trial of KloudHybrid™

SaaS Application Enables Truly Hybrid Work Experiences

August 3, 2021 | Sunnyvale, California

“Every day more organizations announce plans to bring employees back at partial, pre-pandemic capacity or on shift schedules,” said Guillermo Diaz, Jr. Kloudspot CEO. “And every day plans change as the world adapts to the evolving Covid-19 variants. What organizations need is flexibility to create, and re-create, safe and productive ‘hybrid’ workspaces that enable a work from everywhere and anywhere culture.” With change as a constant, solutions like KloudHybrid help any organization to fast-track a reopening plan and be prepared for whatever may be next.”

Most hybrid work solutions simply combine flexible work location options with remote conferencing and collaboration tools. KloudHybrid redefines ‘hybrid work’ by creating a seamless, unified work experience that is consistent for remote and on-site workers. Adding in robust data analytics and insights enables KloudHybrid to provide worker flexibility, while maintaining health, safety and wellness, and use data to fuel productivity.

While the Covid-19 pandemic sent most employees into remote work situations, as the world rebounds, most businesses expect and are planning for a hybrid work force. Gartner notes that 80% of business leaders are or are planning to allow employees to work remotely at least part of the time, and nearly 47% of business leaders are planning to allow employees to work at home full-time. Further, a PwC survey of 669 U.S. CEOs showed that 78% of business leaders agree that remote collaboration is here to stay for the long-term fueling the need for hybrid work solutions. Additionally, a recent Flexjobs survey found that 65% of workers desire to work full-time remote post-pandemic and 31% want a hybrid work environment. Collectively, this represents 96% of employees desiring some form of remote work. And yes, the ‘Great Resignation’ is coming as up to 40% of workers claim they will leave their jobs if not given flexibility to work remote at least part-time.

KloudHybrid free trial participants will receive a highly customized, real-world simulation of their workspace to experience a truly hybrid environment including hot desking, remote and on-site booking and meeting check-in, advance health check notifications, 360-degree office exploration and the sense of collaborating together with colleagues from anywhere and everywhere in real-time and from a mobile app.

“To respond to increased demand for hybrid workspaces, we launched our free trial offer so many organizations can quickly experience their own workspaces as hybrid. As they say, ‘seeing is believing,’ said Diaz. Sign up for a free, 14-day trial here. Or to learn more about Kloudspot and the KloudHybrid solution visit www.kloudspot.com/kloudhybrid or contact Kloudspot at info@kloudspot.com.

About Kloudspot
Founded in 2016, Kloudspot helps businesses create Intelligence Systems and Engagement Systems over cloud-managed Wi-Fi and sensor networks. The Kloudspot Situational Awareness and Intelligence Platform provides companies with actionable insights to enable compelling digital experiences and safety measures for their employees and customers. Kloudspot partners develop solutions that enhance health and safety, lifestyle, and workspace and education experiences

For more information on Kloudspot’s capabilities, or to request a demo, please visit https://kloudspot.com/

Follow Kloudspot on Twitter, or connect with them on Facebook or LinkedIn.



Media Contact:

Connect Marketing
Holly Hagerman
(801) 373-7888